In this season of Thanksgiving our focus goes to the many blessings surrounding us. We consider ourselves fortunate to work in a field that is all about helping people and blessed by the people who choose to trust us with their oral health.
There are so many things we are grateful for that we wouldn’t have room to include them all here, but we can share some of the highlights.
We are Thankful for:
Our wonderful patients- We feel truly blessed to serve patients we love and enjoy. We appreciate your warmth, kindness, and that you trust we always have your best interests at heart. Our office is often full of laughter and heartfelt shares and it wouldn’t be possible without each of you.
Your kind referrals – We are grateful for the trust you show in us when you refer a friend or family member and take it very seriously. Your friends become our friends and your family becomes a part of our dental family as well. We promise to always do our best to take good care of them.
Our work family – We are blessed to have a team of people that come together with a passion for service and love of dentistry. We each have individual skills and areas of expertise that allow us to offer dental services we can be proud of. We also have big hearts that make our days together special and help you feel cared for in the best way possible.
New technology and materials – As we look back intime, we consider ourselves very fortunate to be working in dentistry now instead of in years past when a majority of people suffered with poor dental health and ended up in dentures.
In our careers we have seen many beneficial advances including:
· The development of new materials that are stronger, more natural looking and better for our smiles and overall health.
· Science bringing awareness to how maintaining good oral health can impact our overall health and even help prevent dangerous diseases.
· New developments in cosmetic dentistry that help us create beautiful smiles that lead to more self-confidence and self-esteem.
· More advanced ways to approach professional cleanings and biofilm removal.
· Digital x-rays and oral cameras that are healthier and allow us to see your teeth better.
· Advances in at home dental care including power tooth brushes and water flossers.
· Same day dental crowns that eliminate the need for temporary crowns and multiple appointments.
· Dental implants that revolutionized our tooth replacement options.
· New ways to treat periodontal gum disease which prevent lost teeth as well as systemic inflammation and disease.
· Dental sealants that prevent cavities in children.
· Devices that prevent sleep apnea and snoring.
· Dentures that are supported by implants, making them more comfortable and secure.
There is so much to be thankful for, but none of it would matter without each of you.
Our wish for you is that you enjoy many blessings in your life and have fun celebrating them over this Thanksgiving holiday.
We look forward to seeing you soon.
KN Dentistry – Orange, CA – (714) 633-2562