June, the month of weddings and graduation parties is coming faster than you think. Whether you are a part of the ceremony or simply attending the celebration it is very likely that you will have your picture taken.
Is your smile camera ready?
If there is something about your smile that makes you want to hide from the photographer, we can help. We encourage you to schedule a consultation a few months ahead to ensure there is time for the updates you want without feeling rushed.
Whether you want to simply brighten your teeth or have a complete smile makeover we will be able to help you smile with confidence when the camera is pointed your way.
Here are some of the ways we can give you a smile you will be proud to share:
- Professional Teeth Whitening: The simplest way to uplift your smile is to whiten your teeth. This is a great option if you are happy with their shape and alignment. If you have whitened before, a simple refresh may do.
- Invisalign: When given enough time we can correct teeth that do not line up properly or look crooked. Invisalign is an easy alternative to braces,that allows us to move teeth fairly quickly. The process is easy and the aligners you wear are practically invisible.
- Bonding: For simple changes like filling in a small space or chip we often recommend bonding. If you are generally happy with your smile, but have a few little changes you would like to make this might be the option for you.
- Porcelain Veneers: These are a great option when you want to cover chips, cracks, discolorations, and other problems that make you less confident when smiling. Veneers look great, feel very natural and are the go to treatment for most cosmetic dentists.
- Complete Smile Makeovers: While veneers alone can make over your smile, in some cases your situation may be more complicated due to tooth problems or previous dental treatment. We will carefully evaluate your smile and make recommendations that will give you the healthy and beautiful smile you will love to share.
- For Denture Wearers: You will want your smile to look good and your teeth to feel secure. We can help you by realigning your existing dentures or if needed, create better fitting new ones. We may also be able to help you with new ways to make your dentures more secure than ever before.
So, let’s get your smile ready for the summer celebrations ahead.
If you would like to schedule a consultation to see how we can help your smile be camera ready, give us a call at (714) 633-2562.
Cosmetic Dentistry in Orange, CA (714) 633-2562